The system is very easy to use. Here is a step by step guide:
Step 1. Sign up with InstaMapper and get a free account. Please note that you should keep the 13-digit device key assigned to your cell phone during this signing process.
Step 2. Install a small application on your GPS-enabled mobile phone. When you run the application, it periodically sends your GPS coordinates to InstaMapper servers.
Step 3. Login to your InstaMapper account to see the current location of your phone on an interactive Google map. The map updates automatically every few seconds.
Free cell phone GPS tracker InstaMapper. What can it do online:
- The mobile phone you track with InstaMapper is a moving dot on a map. Its positions are updated as often as every 5 seconds.
- They give you access to the last 30 days of location data (up to 100,000 locations per cell phone).
- Stored data can be exported in KML and CSV formats and accessed programmatically via an API.
- These data can be presented into tracks, which can then be exported in a variety of formats and shared with others as embedded maps.
- While you are out of coverage, up to 100 positions can be buffered in phone's memory so that your GPS track doesn't get interrupted.
This easy to use online free cell phone GPS tracker really works great!